The finishing touches to your pool that can make it inviting for all is a perfectly designed landscape that considers all aspects of your pool area.
Things to consider
- Correct tree selection that will not break the pipes and structure of your pool.
- Pool friendly plants that do not cause major cleaning problems with leaves and debris
- Lawn area for sunbathing and play areas for the kids.
- Hard surfaces that do not get affected by chemicals and water.
- Plant species that can handle the splashing.
- Garden design thats easy to maintain.